Lotus Grand Hotel Apartments - Dubai25.277919, 55.349314
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Luxury Hotels in United Arab Emirates
The elegant Lotus Grand Hotel offers accommodation in a business area of Dubai. Lotus Grand Hotel has welcomed guests in Dubai since 2007.
Sahara Centre is about 3.2 km from the hotel. The center of Dubai is 5 km away from the venue.
Lotus Grand Hotel offers a spectacular view to its guests.
The hotel lies within a 5-minute walk of Al Qiyadah train station. Dubai airport is 10 minutes' drive from away.
Lotus Grand Hotel offers 130 rooms on 5 floors that come with free wireless internet, satellite TV, climate control, a laptop-compatible safe and a stereo system as well as a microwave, an electric kettle and utensils. Lotus Grand Hotel features rooms with the city view. Guests will enjoy a shower, a hairdryer and terry bathrobes provided in the bathrooms.
Eat & Drink
Residents can have breakfast in the restaurant. The on-site 24-hour restaurant tempts guests with international dishes. A variety of dishes are served in Maskoof and Dosa Plaza, which are 10 minutes’ walk away.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of AED 45 per person per night.
The hotel offers car rental services on site.
Beach facilities at Lotus Grand Hotel include outdoor chaise lounges and umbrellas. Active guests will benefit from a gym and a fitness centre available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Private parking is possible on site for free.
Number of floors: 5. Number of rooms: 130.
Free on-site car park
24-hour room service
Free airport shuttle
Outdoor heated swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Free airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Doctor on call
- Wake up service
- Shops/Commercial services
- Food court
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Babysitting/Child services
- Children's pool
- Children's play area
Spa & Leisure
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Sitting area
- Dressing area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Washing machine
- Electric kettle
- Cable/ Satellite television
- DVD player
- AM/FM alarm clock
Rooms and availability
670 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
1260 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
1895 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
- City landmarks
the entrance design, big space for parking, friendly service, nice comfort rooms.
yeas, i didn't like the bathrooms, it's too poor comparing with the apartments design. & shame the T.V it's an old model.
Very large appartments, great for families. Good pool facilities and staff very friendly. Breakfast was good.
(1) Location near the airport which is convenient but quite a distance from major attractions. We rented a car so no issue (2) Quite a modern hotel apartment offering very good value for money (3) The 3-bedroom apartment is very spacious & nicely decorated (4) Good sized swimming pool (5) Very friendly & staff
(1) Same breakfast daily, need to have more variety (2) Unable to purchase internet connection direct from the website so had to call the IT helpdesk every time, minor inconvenience
its very safe.
the services was bad and mostly not responded you. there was very old TV and the channels is few.
Great location, around shops and restaurants. Great entrance. We took a two bed room apartment and we found it clean, nicely furnished, with spacious rooms and beautiful balconies. The have got a beautiful restaurant at the ground floor where breakfast buffet is served.
The balconies were not cleaned, they were very dusty. The rooms needed more furniture like carpets and decoration to make them look alittle more cosy. The corridors were also not furnished or decorated the way that the lobby was.
Friendly, welcoming staff.
Kitchen utensils are not very well stocked for cooking or cleaning. You will need to buy your own dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent. Not a very busy hotel, we didn't see many families or other tourists, so the hotel seemed quite big and empty, which is a good thing if you want a very quiet stay. It cost us about 60 Dirham (15US) each way to get to the big Dubai Mall on the other side of the city centre. And much more to get up to the nice beaches in the north.
- Cleaniness throughout the stay - Smily face on the staff 24/7 - I would like to mention few names from your staff Mr. Vijay : Front office manager, Assif : Front desk , Melonie : Restaurant supervisor , Arul : Bell Attender ....and almost evry one ..who is on top of the hospitality , this is what we expect as a tourist and as a normal human being.. I will definately stay in your hotel appartments next time and will recommend to my friends others.
- Few guests occuping the total lounge area which is common to all ...we felt that it was like a private area where we are tresspassing,almost it was like a internet chat club with ladies singing , dancing . You can always provide a seperate place ie a internet club/coffee shop etc. in side the hotel but not in the hotel lounge.
Havng a spacious place to stay
I felt the staff were very inefficient. I would not stay there again based on dealing with the staff.
Modern funiture in the appartment and cleanliness.
My booked apartment was given away to another guests and I had tough time to find something suitable for myself.
They let me park my car there for free for a week. Many people can stay in the apartments for a good rate
The shuttle was 30 minutes late to take us to the airport and that was at three in the morning when things were slow.
ample parking, good access, near the airport, close enough to attraction areas, many restaurants and supermarkets around
The rooms are very spacious & the facilities are good for the money.
Compared to the numerous other places I have stayed in the area, it was probably the least favoured. It was older & there was a dusky, smoky smell when we first walked in. It just didnt feel clean.
location, all facility arround
cleaning the room not in a daily basis
The space of rooms and whole apartment is fair and I like the facility around the hotel such coffee shop and mini market and parking .I woul recommend it for families .
The Internet fees is so high and not reasonable
The appartment need to have a wireless connection to the net