Lotus Grand Hotel Apartments - Dubai25.277671, 55.349014
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Luxury Hotels in United Arab Emirates
Lotus Grand Hotel is set in the centre of Deira district and features an outdoor pool area and a library. The hotel is housed in a 5-story building with views over the city. Free shuttle bus service, 24-hour front desk assistance and wake up service as well as bureau de change, a safety deposit box and a newspaper stand are on hand.
Burj Al Arab is 23 km from the venue, while Creek Park is 4.7 km away. This excellent venue is steps from Mamzar Abaya Outlet and 5 km from downtown of Dubai.
Located in a business area of Dubai, Lotus Grand Hotel is next to the Dubai Police Headquarters 2 bus stop and just 5 minutes’ walk from Al Qiyadah train station.
Dubai airport is just 10 minutes away.
The hotel has luxurious and fashionable rooms where climate control, a laptop-compatible safe and a sofa set are offered. In these rooms you will find modern furniture and marble floor.
Eat & Drink
A breakfast is served in the restaurant. The hotel offers a coffee bar and a restaurant serving international cuisine. Guests can dine at Maskoof and Dosa Plaza located within a 10-minute walk of the property.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of AED 45 per person per night.
There are cots, child care and a play area for children. In the accomodation a gym and a fitness centre are also offered to guests.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Private parking is possible on site for free.
Number of floors: 5. Number of rooms: 130.
Free on-site car park
24-hour room service
Free airport shuttle
Outdoor swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Free airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Doctor on call
- Shops/Commercial services
- Food court
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Babysitting/Child services
Spa & Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Sitting area
- Dressing area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Electric kettle
- AM/FM alarm clock
Rooms and availability
670 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
1260 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
1895 sq. feet
1 King-size bed
In the Room
- City landmarks
the entrance design, big space for parking, friendly service, nice comfort rooms.
yeas, i didn't like the bathrooms, it's too poor comparing with the apartments design. & shame the T.V it's an old model.
Very large appartments, great for families. Good pool facilities and staff very friendly. Breakfast was good.
(1) Location near the airport which is convenient but quite a distance from major attractions. We rented a car so no issue (2) Quite a modern hotel apartment offering very good value for money (3) The 3-bedroom apartment is very spacious & nicely decorated (4) Good sized swimming pool (5) Very friendly & staff
(1) Same breakfast daily, need to have more variety (2) Unable to purchase internet connection direct from the website so had to call the IT helpdesk every time, minor inconvenience
its very safe.
the services was bad and mostly not responded you. there was very old TV and the channels is few.
Great location, around shops and restaurants. Great entrance. We took a two bed room apartment and we found it clean, nicely furnished, with spacious rooms and beautiful balconies. The have got a beautiful restaurant at the ground floor where breakfast buffet is served.
The balconies were not cleaned, they were very dusty. The rooms needed more furniture like carpets and decoration to make them look alittle more cosy. The corridors were also not furnished or decorated the way that the lobby was.
Friendly, welcoming staff.
Kitchen utensils are not very well stocked for cooking or cleaning. You will need to buy your own dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent. Not a very busy hotel, we didn't see many families or other tourists, so the hotel seemed quite big and empty, which is a good thing if you want a very quiet stay. It cost us about 60 Dirham (15US) each way to get to the big Dubai Mall on the other side of the city centre. And much more to get up to the nice beaches in the north.
- Cleaniness throughout the stay - Smily face on the staff 24/7 - I would like to mention few names from your staff Mr. Vijay : Front office manager, Assif : Front desk , Melonie : Restaurant supervisor , Arul : Bell Attender ....and almost evry one ..who is on top of the hospitality , this is what we expect as a tourist and as a normal human being.. I will definately stay in your hotel appartments next time and will recommend to my friends others.
- Few guests occuping the total lounge area which is common to all ...we felt that it was like a private area where we are tresspassing,almost it was like a internet chat club with ladies singing , dancing . You can always provide a seperate place ie a internet club/coffee shop etc. in side the hotel but not in the hotel lounge.
Havng a spacious place to stay
I felt the staff were very inefficient. I would not stay there again based on dealing with the staff.
Modern funiture in the appartment and cleanliness.
My booked apartment was given away to another guests and I had tough time to find something suitable for myself.
They let me park my car there for free for a week. Many people can stay in the apartments for a good rate
The shuttle was 30 minutes late to take us to the airport and that was at three in the morning when things were slow.
ample parking, good access, near the airport, close enough to attraction areas, many restaurants and supermarkets around
The rooms are very spacious & the facilities are good for the money.
Compared to the numerous other places I have stayed in the area, it was probably the least favoured. It was older & there was a dusky, smoky smell when we first walked in. It just didnt feel clean.
location, all facility arround
cleaning the room not in a daily basis
The space of rooms and whole apartment is fair and I like the facility around the hotel such coffee shop and mini market and parking .I woul recommend it for families .
The Internet fees is so high and not reasonable
The appartment need to have a wireless connection to the net